Terms and Conditions – Referral Contest
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Advanced Dentistry of Collegeville Shopping Spree Quarterly Referral Contest is open only to legal residents of fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and are current patients of Advanced Dentistry of Collegeville. Employees of Advanced Dentistry of Collegeville, LLC, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
- Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Advanced Dentistry of Collegeville, LLC.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Referral Contest begins on April 1, 2019 at 8:00 am Eastern Standard Time and ends on June 13, 2019 at 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period are not eligible.
- How to Enter:
- During the Entry Period, visit Advanced Dentistry of Collegeville and refer your friends, family, etc. to the office.
- Your friend, family member, etc. must include that they heard about us and/or were referred to the practice from you (a current patient).
- Each referral will be worth three (3) raffle tickets towards the final drawing.
- During the Entry Period, A current patient may also write a review about their experience at Advanced Dentistry of Collegeville using Facebook, Google, or Yelp.
- Each review will be worth one (1) raffle ticket towards the final drawing.
- Any patient, new or old, must refer someone in order to qualify for entry
- Drawing: On June 17, 2019, the Sponsor will review all entries received, and will select one entry as a potential winner at random. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within five (5) days of the drawing, via phone or email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place from the remaining entries, at random.
- Prizes: One prize of four (4) tickets to the Philadelphia Phillies games versus the Washington Nationals on July 13. 2019, will be awarded to the winner. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Referral Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Referral Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Referral Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to threaten, annoy, harass, bother or otherwise disrupt any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Referral Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Referral Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Referral Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Referral Contest or the processing of entries; or (e) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Referral Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Referral Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
The Released Parties shall not be liable to winners or to any other person for failure to supply the prizes or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of Gods, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or requests(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the actions(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond the Release Parties’ control.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Referral Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Pennsylvania. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Referral Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
Please contact our office with any questions. 610-489-5555